Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Peaceful...

Sometimes the snow is annoying. The commute is horrible, I have to shovel the driveway. Walking becomes just a little more difficult...but then, when you take a moment and really look, really see and just lose yourself in it, it is beautiful. Peaceful, beautiful falling snow.


When I was driving home today I was on a small road, and I snapped this photo:

Ok, so it is a little blurry, but you get my point (and I was moving--and how dangerous is it to take a picture while driving in the snow, so give me a break)
But, the white snow on the branches, the light snow falling from the sky. Just beautiful. And did you know that you can turn off your car lights and still see like daylight when it is snowing. The landscape is so bright...


PS, still mad about the zoo.

No comments: