Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Science Project at work...

Ok so I bought a small little pot at target in the dollar spot that is supposed to grow 4-leaf clovers. well, I am assuming they are 4-leaf, because that it what the little cartoon picture looked like.

So I brought it to work, so I could keep an eye on it all day and wouldn't forget to water it.

So baby clover sat in my cubicle next to my radio all morning for the sounds and my carbon dioxide, and then I moved baby clover to the window on the other side of my cubicle so he could have some afternoon sun.

Now, this sounds a little sad, and I am not bored at work, quite the contrary really, but I fell like having a little friend in my cubicle all day. (well, when he isn't sunning).

So here are the first photos of baby clover.

Day two (I planted them yesterday):

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oooooooooh I hope it works!!