Sunday, July 20, 2008

Somebody dun called da po-po!

I was coming home from a trip to the grocery store in as little clothing as the law allows with my icee...Cause it is DAMN hot!!!! (and humid)

So I'm coming down my nice, safe, little, quiet street and to my surprise da po-po was dare!
So, you can't see from the photo, but apparently (obviously) somebody dun called the po-po for a domestic disturbance.
Driving down the street, there is an episode of cops two houses down from mine! Except, surprisingly, the man was black (not some crazy white trash, mustache totin', gun rack havin', wife beater wearin' piece o' crap).
But the woman was definately the cop program steriotypical fat white (trash) woman.
What a crazy Sunday. This weather is making the crazies come out.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It's not Cops until someone tries to run away in the nude. :)