Sunday, January 27, 2008

Random Stuff.






Only two random things really. First, I was organizing my photos and I came across this:









Ok, So this is a photo of a house in Cornelius, Oregon, that I used to drive past on the way to work. That is a pink and white Chevy step-side pickup in the front yard, and yes, that is a bathtub, with a cover over it. I have no idea why it is in the front yard, has a cover, I have no idea. But I laughed every day. Oh, how I laughed. And I saw this picture and felt I had to put it up.




Then, this is my new favorite picture. It hasn't been above freezing for about 3 weeks. The sun was out on friday, so it was a little melty and then there were icicles everywhere. This is a pic from our front porch of the most giantist of all icicles. Fantastic!

oh, and it was snowing. So pretty!!
Now everything is melting, and it is supposed to be 40 degrees tomorrow and it was finally warm enough today that I could wash my car (and not be frozen inside-heehee)
So these are my random pictures for the day...




No comments: