Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What did you step in today!?!?

Today I went to Walmart...I don't care what your personnal views on that subject are. I do not have a job yet and walmart is f'ing great! I got all my halloween candy for like 5 dollars and I got a bunch...but I digress (surprise surprise).
I was coming out of walmart with lots of good stuff...candy, light bulbs, some painting supplies, new miniblinds...and I walked out of the door and a small family (mom, dad, son-about 14) were walking in at the same time. All of a sudden as I am carrying all my stuff the mom starts screaming...yes screaming!..."OH MY GOD! What have you done?!? Look where you are going! what have you stepped in, that is the most disgusting thing-oh my ! ughhh that is horrible..."
Now if you are going to see some crazy or disgusting crap, there is a good chance it is going to be in the walmart parking lot. So I immediately looked down hoping for a freak show of some sort and I couldn't see anything. And neither could the dad...Then all of a sudden she shrieks again-"Oh my god Jason, watch where you step, that is disgusting!!!!" We all look around, myself, the dad, the kid, and the small crowd that had formed around, and she says "you stepped on a cigar butt" ughhhhh!!
Now I'm not sure, but one of the reasons for shoes is this very purpose. So you can step on things and have it not touch your feet.
She reacted as if the cigar were burning and his shoes were made of tissue paper...what the crap is wrong with people? I feel bad for boy and dad.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

"Don't get nuthin with peanut buttu tho!"

Wally said...

hahahahahhhaahahaha!