Sunday, November 4, 2007

OMG! Best food EVER!

http://www.rosebudrestaurants.com/restaurants.php

ok the restaurant is in downtown Chicago. very expensive...soooooooo tasty!
green beans were perfect...steak was medium well and still juicy and succulent and topped with Gorgonzola. Best salad dressing. u
I mean the steak was better than Jonesy's, and if you are in my family, you know how much that means. I mean it was perfect.
And after all that. I was just bursting full and all of a sudden the waiter came over and offered dessert. And I couldn't fit anything else in, but Cas asked what there was...and he said something....blah blah...pie...blah...raspberry...blah blah...NUTELLA CAKE....NUTELLA FEAKIN CAKE. I had never had something so wonderful. Nutella, the best food on the planet. good on bread, with peanut butter, or just a spoon. hell or on your finger. it was a piece of chocolate cake about the size of your head. and the filling (several rows) were nutella.
BEST DESSERT AND DINNER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ummmm Nutella cake? Chicago here I come!